- Some memory cards weren't recognized correctly.
- The selective color retouch tool sometimes left the border of an image unchanged when the image quality was set to NEF+JPG and the image size was set to M or S.
- The exposure differential when taking HDR images using matrix metering and automatic exposure differential is not fixed to 2 EV any longer.
Installing the firmware is straightforward:
- Copy the firmware image to a memory card root folder and insert the card into the camera.
- Choose the Firmware version item in the camera Configuration menu.
- Use the Update menu item and follow the on-screen instructions. The upgrade will take less than a couple of minutes.
- Turn off the camera and remove the memory card.
- Turn on the camera, check if the new firmware has been installed, using the Firmware version item in the camera Configuration menu.
- Turn off the camera and wait at least 5 seconds before using it.